CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my apologies to candidaincontext, scarface, and ketchup

candidaincontext Views: 1,046
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,218,784

Re: my apologies to candidaincontext, scarface, and ketchup

why are you applogizing to me... you never said anything to me... that and its all good. I like ya...

A person needs to think things through and experience what works for them... and what doesnt. Seems like something your going through. I used to be alot like you... trying to DAMN hard to figure this thing out it was crazy. Trying to grasp at any little thing I could find on the internet to find a solution to this illness... and fighting with others to support it.

Your pissed off... and rightfully so because candida sucks, but try to remember we are all in the same boat. But if you question something someone posts... you have the right to doubt it. Just be sure to post your reasons why... and try to be nice about it. ANd if someone gets at you.... lol, remember we are all on the verge of going postal... and that it will happen from time to time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)