CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More about Die-Off and Healing Crisis . . . (What's the plural for 'crisis'??)

candidaincontext Views: 2,181
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,218,721

Re: More about Die-Off and Healing Crisis . . . (What's the plural for 'crisis'??)

Alot of the problems in our forums here comes from the fact that we dont know any better Charlie... and I know this might seem crazy...

See your the first Teacher in these forums to actually address the Vitality of our organs... especially the liver. Before all we knew was diet... cleansing... and parasite killing. Seriously, that is what CZ is pretty much about. Iodine supplimenting is pretty much as close as it gets to the whole thing regarding vitality of our bodies.

That is also part of the reason why you caught so much s**t out here in CZ, you were talking about stuff people never heard of.

So when you come along and tell us that you have a better way to heal... I am all ears! Cause that experience with the extreme brain fog, and fast breathing was drastic... like I said it coulda been low blood sugar... it coulda been anything... I was veggie juice fasting at the time. But I was under the impression it was die-off, because that was what I understood the symptoms to be associated with.

And I dont think you were inconsiderate at all... I think your addressing a very critical issue when it comes to the healing process. You never insulted me, you never were condesending, or treated me with contempt in your posts.

"If there is such a thing as die-off, a well-supported and balanced regimen would absolutely minimize the discomfort."

Exactly... couldnt agree more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.189 sec, (1)