CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: [your logical fallacy] Re: Well said, ketchup, except for a few things.

ketchup Views: 10,288
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,218,697

Re: [your logical fallacy] Re: Well said, ketchup, except for a few things.

I am not interested in continuing this pointless exchange with someone who commands you to ''read his posts carefully'' but doesn't bother to read other people's posts; I will just correct 2 of your mistatements.

1 I NEVER said candida does not exist--as i mentioned many times on this forum, I was tested positive for candida by Smokies, so why would I deny it exists? I said it's just a symptom.
2 Sickofhives wrote that "SAD leads to candida''; in plain English, it means it's a cause of candida, maybe it's not exactly what she wanted to say, and she nuanced it further down, but these words have a fairly precise meaning and your denial does not have the power to alter this meaning. Besides, why do you butt in and speak for sickofhives? She is a big girl and she can answer for herself; between the two of us, we could have cleared this issue peacefully. Sorry sickofhives, I don't have a beef with you, only with seth.

Frankly, Seth, I think you should be more polite and considerate of others; telling me I am full of dogsht is awfully rude, and your calling scarface an alcoholic and telling him that it makes him unfit to give his opinion is mean spirited and disgraceful.
MODERATOR, please, I would appreciate if you could remove the dogsht post; the curezone forum is not a public toilet and scatologic insults have no place on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)