CureZone   Log On   Join
Revision, Ketchup

sickofhives Views: 10,213
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,218,534

Revision, Ketchup

Ketchup, you're right.. there are a number of people who post on this forum that do not live in the US. I knew as soon as I typed the words "standard American diet" that I would be challenged on that. I should have said that the SAD is ONE contributing factor to candida overgrowth which can be caused by a number of factors.

Basically what we are all talking about is any condition which allows candida growth to take over, which can be due to diet, poor digestion, alcohol or drug use( recreational and scriipts) birth control pills, steriods, Antibiotics , genetic conditions, bascially anything that allows candida to take over. I believe mine started as a child with insufficient stomach acid, which resulted in hypoglycemia. Finding out how we became to be in this state is much like peeling an onion, it's a process, there are no silver bullets and no "one size fits all".

Antifungals have helped me and others. This condition is so insidious it takes diligence, trial and error and anything that will correct the imbalance. Following a diet that at least does not add to the problem is a start.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)