CureZone   Log On   Join
I have to agree... twice

candidaincontext Views: 10,318
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,218,372

I have to agree... twice

nice post... and yeah in alot of ways I agree with ya buddy. Your post is also a great example of the stress and darkness we experience. I have been there, and I feel for ya! Some days you just want to die... its a retarded merry go round of pain and suffering.

I agree with you that the stress of the candida diet can mess a person up... and I feel that the stress itself is worse than actually eating a few so called "bad" things. And then you feel bad for filling your cravings. Wondering if your ever going to get over this b.s. I dont have an answer for ya there, but all you can do is take this day by day and see what actually works for you.

SickofHives makes a good point though, and that the candida diet does take the stress off. The candida diet is a nice option when the candida symptoms get to be too much, but 3-6 day veggie/fruit juice fasts in my experience work 10X better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)