CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine still not helping.. severe gluten reactions

trysten3000 Views: 3,016
Published: 13 years ago

Iodine still not helping.. severe gluten reactions

I'm so pissed. After finally starting to get over the last time I was glutented *I ate a handful of potato chips which were processed in the same facility as wheat* I apparantly got glutened AGAIN last night. I don't even know what did it. All I can think is some hot sauce I used..which contains distilled vinegar but I thought that was okay.. GOD. WHEN DOES IT END. I'm going traveling soon and was hoping Iodine would be able to help me deal with gluten but it isn't and Im really scared! I don't know how I will be able to eat while traveling besides becoming a fruitarian.

I've been on 100mgs a day for a month now. I don't understand why Im not seeing more detox/changes. They say detox comes in waves but I haven't felt too much of anything.

I'm so frustrated right now. Ive really been hoping Iodine could cure this. Maybe there is no cure, I don't know. Its just so hard. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)