CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have MS

candidaincontext Views: 2,650
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,217,458

Re: I have MS

well hun... all you can do is be the experimenter, and see what works for you. That and follow your instincts... after all they are what God gave you. Aswell I am not normal.... I am getting better daily. I am maybe at 15% symptoms of what I used to be... which is an awesome feeling.

However I do have one concern with what your doing. If your going to follow the moreless program please do me one favor. Instead of using lime to make an alkalizing drink, use organic ingredients. Use fruits, veggies, grasses, herbs, and whatnot. That and eat what you crave... because you might actually need something out of it, unless you know its going to mess you up.

Oh yeah... and start doing something creative, even it its just takeing your cats paws... dipping them in paint... and holding them up to walk on the walls. ANd if anyone gives you a hard time about it... start yelling at them in public and say you have MS, and that they are picking on you. They will run away appoligizing... LOL... since you have been diagnosed with MS, you might aswell use it to your advantage... you coudl do all sorts of stuff. You can now park in handicap spaces... tell people off or throw things at them for no reason... tell the local cleric you need him to send people to your house to rub your feet... hahah... I am just about peeing my pants right now...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)