Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

More
More
rudenski Views: 2,747
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,217,346

Re: protocols of the elders of zion

The Protocols are rolled out in one form or another by the elite to redirect attention toward Jews. There are many truths in the protocols and that is what makes them particularly dangerous and effective propaganda. Good propaganda is always a mixture of "truth" with a "final solution" implied that the destruction of all Jews is the answer to the world's problems. Scapegoating is nothing new. Jews have been at the butt end of many an attempt at ethnic cleansing. In America, the indigenous people or Native Americans were scapegoated over scalping. The myth was spread that Indians were taking scalps when this practice was widely used by white men as proof of killing Indians for bounties. The accusations against one criminal black man would incite lynch mobs that were common in the United States even up to 60's. Today, Mexican farmers were forced to migrate to the U.S. illegally by the dumping of corn below cost in Mexico, which forced millions of uneducated and poor laborers into United States. The blame for the nation's ills will be placed on Mexicans because they are an easy target while the financiers both sides of every race war live in luxury beyond the reaches of the low minded racists that are manipulated by propaganda. It is all about moving the herd away from the elite... all the while claiming that it is the Jews, Blacks, Whites, Illegal Immigrants, Welfare Recipients , or whatever group of people that can be found who can be blamed for the average person's misery. Race wars are the most vile of all human endeavors. The Protocols were Hitlers and Henry Ford's favorite reading when they wanted to get their angst fired up enough to kill people. Killing people is a violation of human dignity. Pointing out whole races and pointing the finger of revenge toward them is worst of all human indignities.

The better path is to treat all people, regardless of the color of their skin, their
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation with dignity. This
is a dream that Martin Luther King Jr. made famous for the black people in America today but add to it all of the other attributes of Civil Rights Laws enacted and this world will become a safer place for all of God's children to play in. I long for the
world that is soon to come. I can see it my dreams. Holding up a banner of peace to me is a far grater thing to do than to wave the racists propaganda of Adolf Hitler, Charles Lindberg, and Henry Ford in a clinched fist of hatred and retaliation. We can spend our days in fear of the boogey man of today's flavor or we can stand shoulder to shoulder with our fellow human beings for dignity. Me and my house will serve dignity for all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)