CureZone   Log On   Join
Allergic reaction after ingesting Dr. Schulze's Superfood. Opinions please.
 
Vavrona01 Views: 7,150
Published: 12 years ago
 

Allergic reaction after ingesting Dr. Schulze's Superfood. Opinions please.



On a regular basis my wife gets an allergic reaction after Drinking her Superfood. About 10 mn after ingesting it she gets a rash like reaction. Her ears become red and itch, so do her lips. Her neck, elbows and knees also become red. It usually last about 20 mn.
She mixes her SF in her fresh vegetable juice which consists of 1 apple some celery, 1/2 a cucumber,a piece of ginger, collard green, dandelion green one carrot and a piece of red beet. She ads a good pinch of cayenne and (even though I do not approve of it!) she ads some powdered vitamin C.

This has happened in the past with the old version of SF and this is probably the 3rd time she gets that reaction with the new version.

She only takes a rounded tbsp. We both drink the exact same juice (mine with 2 tbsp and no vitamin C)). I have never had this reaction happen to me.

I would appreciate opinions on this. Should we be concerned? Can this allergic reaction be dangerous to her?. Many thanks in advance to those who will take the time to answer.


 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)