CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin pills . . .

candidaincontext Views: 1,894
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,216,490

Re: Vitamin pills . . .

MO... i think he is getting along the lines of what MH says. That vitamins and such are a waste of time. When a food is cooked to high a temperature it goes back inorganic which is harmful, aswell your not getting the whole nutrition. So why take a vitamin c pill, when an apple has everything.

Lots of these things are sold as a gimmic, where as Charlies tonics are whole organic foods... so I dont think Charlies aim was to sell tonics. As much as to teach us the harms of vitamins.

But I sure would appreciate some lessons from ya Charlie... it would be great to learn some stuff from you. Nothing to complicated... and something safe and gentle so nobody would hurt themselves. And a specific illness with specific symptoms. And maybe a little explanation behind the process, so we can understand it better. I dont know, I am not an herbalist... I know these things are complicated and tricky and need to be geared right to have an effect on a specific symptom. So what I am asking might not be possible... but I was thinking it would be pretty cool to learn a few things about herbs and tonics from you Charlie.

BTW MO... I have been having alot of success with Wheat Grass Juice I make at home. Believe it or not it is actually doing a great job on the body. Since I have started taking it.... I have been experiencing alot less depression, having alot more energy, and the sores around my mouth and in my ears that would come about once a month have gone. I swish an ounce around in my mouth for about half a minute then swallow. Once a day... it works great. I payed attention to what charlie said about the liver lacking minerals and such... so I reached out for one of the greatest sources for a large variety/amount of organic minerals out there. Aswell it is cool in many ways, compared to the heat of my illness. I dont know the whole reason why its helping, but I know that it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)