If the bloodroot you have is black salve with zinc chloride in it, do NOT take it internally. Order the powder instead. Type "bloodroot powder" in Google and you will find many sources.
My muscles jump and twitch when I take it. This makes me think it goes after parasites hiding in the muscles. As I have slowly increased the dose, the movement has become....smaller/weaker.
I read about bloodroot on the internet, spoke to a couple of people who have taken it, as well as some people who sell it, before I started taking it internally. That is where I learned about it. Some of the links seem to have disappeared. There is lots of information about it on the Cancer Salves Forum.
Bloodroot is not a quick fix for people who are looking for a silver bullet. You must be as tenacious and determined as the disease that ails you, in order to defeat it's hold on you with Bloodroot. And it is not a gentle healer.
You will throw up, poop like crazy, feel exhausted, need lots of sleep, be extremely anxious and get very thirsty. It is important to drink lots of water. You must take it with food or juice or your stomach will suffer badly. It is easier for me to keep it down if I take it with fruit. If you take it with toxic food, it will come right back up.
I can take a lot more at night without throwing up, than I can during the day. One time this reversed for about a week and it was making me nauseaus at night. Parasites are ingenious in their ability to control the host. Have you read Parasite Rex by Carl Zimmer? It is a must read to understand what we are dealing with. It is easier to make progress if you understand the disease that infects you.
I had dreams of demons dying at first. I still have strange dreams when i take it, and they are scary warning dreams, but they are much less monstrous now.
A woman who is using it to fight Breast Cancer told me that once you start taking it, you can never stop, or the disease will come back really fast to kill you. She said that you must be committed to doing routine maintenance with bloodroot for the rest of your life. Otherwise don't start taking it.
On the other hand, another woman claimed that she got rid of all her cancer with it.
She said she could feel it when it left her body. She orderd an AMAS test and she was clear. None the less, if you got it once, you should probably take precautionary measure to be sure you don't get it again. There are people who take a dose every few months to make sure they are not toxic.
I read, and have been told that if you have toxins in your body, it will make you feel extremely ill. If not, it won't. I took a tiny little bit and threw up like crazy. My mom took some and didn't feel a thing...