A few more "Foundations" although many disappear very quickly due to financial "irregularities" in them. Some are old:
1. Religious Trust Foundation
2. Safe Drinking Water Foundation
3. Ball Ministries (the disappearing charity in Kenya)
4. "foundations" related to the Spiritus Church and Humble
5. Nevada Inventor's Association (it appears he was actually a member of this one)
Then, when the Malaria Solution Foundation was "active" he claimed the following as "affiliations"
1. American Gold Seal Foundation
2. Global SALT Foundation (the guy associated with this was on the board at the time)
3. Outreach Africa
5. The House of Shalom
6. World Charitable Trust
7. Worthy Cause Media Foundation
There are more, of course, plus the many non-"non-profits." The various entities involved with all of this are all changing websites, providers, and so on in order to try to hide all the slime oozing out but, they're too greedy and some of it does get past them.
Also, just to make clear, there isn't actually a "Jim Humble Foundation," only a name, a website, a request for donations, a mission to save the world, and a promise that they will have it incorporated by July 15th. I don't think it's legal but who knows.
At that time, well actually now, they should have their EIN number and the state in which they are incorporated (Call me psychic, but I'm guessing Nevada very easy to incorporate there) as well as information on how to contact them. Their board and financial information should either be on the website or should be obtainable within two weeks of requesting such information (I believe that's still true but I'm not 100% sure about that one).