CureZone   Log On   Join
Thread regarding 83584 has been moved to "Personal Conflict" Forum

candidamoderator Views: 1,338
Published: 14 years ago

Thread regarding 83584 has been moved to "Personal Conflict" Forum

Ok, enough IS enough. In reviewing several threads involving mo, natalia and 83584 in particular, is does not appear that 83584 has attacked anyone. He/she is simply posting his/her opinion and experience the same as everyone. Forums contain varying opinions and all are welcome. In fact, the insults, bashing and "abusive" type comments have come FROM mo and natalia(and a few others) TO 83584 and not vice versa. I'm not going to go into each specific comment. I have not received any complaints regarding 83584.

I suggest if you have a problem with others posts that you either avoid or ignore them. If you cannot or are not willing to do so then you will be warned. If this behavior continues, any thread of this nature will be moved to the "Personal Conflict" forum.

I suggest you all review the "Terms of Service" guidelines that you agreed to, they can be found just below your userid every time you log on, once you are in the Terms of Service, scroll down and read the "Posting Guidelines". One of the rules of which is, "Do not argue with forum moderators".

It is my hope that this type of behavior stops so the forum can return to normal.

Candidamoderator

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

7.627 sec, (1)