CureZone   Log On   Join
Fungus? Please help! :(

MG86 Views: 13,086
Published: 12 years ago

Fungus? Please help! :(

I have no idea where to begin, it has been a year since I have been having crazy chapped lips and it started around the time I got my braces. I think that I have some kind of fungus on my lips because they burn like hell and are really dry, they don't peel and flake so bad but are really TIGHT and dry.

I drink plenty of water and have used just about every chap stick I can find around locally. I think this happened when I got my molars extracted because they had my mouth smashed open for a good 2-3 hours (had all 4 taking out.)

I went to the dermatologist and he gave me Fluocinolone Acetonide ointment 0.025% which from what I can tell by reading up on it doesn't cure fungus, only helps with inflammation and itching. I don't have itching, I have burning and dryness.

Every since this started I developed fordyce spots on my lips as it got worse.

Does anyone know of something that I can take to kill this fungus because I really believe that is what it is. It's like I have athlete's foot on my damn lips.

This is driving me nuts, has anyone found a cure for this?

Also, with the fordyce spots, if and when I do cure my lips, if I have them removed by a professional will they re-appear? I never had them until all this lip stuff started.

Would love some help on this, this is driving me insane.

Thanks in advance!

MG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)