CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions the expert: Dull pain under my last rib bone area (right side) after taking humaworm for three weeks.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
sungrass Views: 1,157
Published: 13 years ago

Questions the expert: Dull pain under my last rib bone area (right side) after taking humaworm for three weeks.

Hello Humaworm experts,

I have done 10 liver flush since February and felt the tightness/pressure has been relieved. However, a new symptom showed up after those flushes. Every once in a while, I would have this kind of random position tickling pain(not dull/sore type) inside my liver-gallbladder area, which made me to suspect that I might have liver flukes, so in May I decided to give humaworm a try.

After taking humaworm for more than three weeks(24 days, stopped on 6/20/08), I didn't have that tickling pain anymore, but I do develop a slight dull pain under my last rib bone on the liver-gallbladder area. I have a feeling my bile ducts are filled with dead flukes right now. If there are any flukes not killed by the herb, is it possible that one day these still alive flukes will develop into more flukes (even though I don't ingest any new fluke cysts)?

Also, I have read on this forum that the probiotics are ineffective during humaworm regimen, so does it mean the humaworm herbs are also upsetting the normal intestinal flora at the same time? The reason I ask that is because after about 3 weeks on the herb, I started to pass dark loose stool(not from bleeding) that had excessive mucus and gas bubbles, and they smelled really terrible. I also had intense itching and soreness feeling in my rectum area every time I had a bowel movement, and it felt like I couldn't completely empty everything too. From my pass experience, the only way I get this is when my gut flora are out of balance, so I stop taking the herb after 24 days.

I tried to let my bowel system to correct itself (I am not a sugar/high carb eater), but the problem didn't go away and seemed to get worst. So I started taking some Chinese herbs and probiotics. Immediately, I felt better in the next couple days, and I started to see my bowel movement improved.

Today, I am fine again. It took me almost 4 weeks to reverse that situation. Next time I am on Humaworm, I think I better take some probiotics just to be on the safe side.

I have no doubt about the effectiveness of humaworm, but I think maybe it is too powerful for me(I am a guy with a slim body, 125lb), do you think a bigger person can take a higher dosage of humaworm while a small person needs to take less?

Thanks in advance,
SG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)