CureZone   Log On   Join
How the heck to get candida off the intestinal walls?

sickofhives Views: 2,477
Published: 11 years ago

How the heck to get candida off the intestinal walls?

Hi everyone, after a Liver Flush a few weeks ago, I passed some candida (typical), which was pure white. Offside here, I heard where yellow candida is old stuff and white candida is new, anyone know? Anyway, I wanted to feel it and fished it out. It was a very, very slippery film, but with little substance and I can easily see how it clings to the intestinal walls. I wish I could get in there with a scrub brush and scrub it all off! I started eating rice cakes on an empty stomach, don't know if it's helping. I also realized that something needs to cut through it, like lemons, which I have been eating for a year.

I've done p&b shakes, eat a big salad every day, but still the stuff persists. Anyone have any good ideas on how to release it from the intestinal walls? (I take antifungals as well).

It's a slippery bugger!

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)