CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does God Exist?

Views: 969
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,210,084

Re: Does God Exist?

judynz, yes your right about what you say, and I personally went though a time when I thought that GO(O)D as you so put it always questioned my truth about the reality of my belief in God. Why must what "I" think and feel have to do with the existence and belief in God?
My thoughts went back to when I at the time was searching for God, what our friend "Trapper" said about four years ago was that "The Father" you seek is inside you.
I thought a lot about this as I never looked at it that way, for I was always looking OUTSIDE my "SELF", when all the time he could be part of me, and all I needed to do was be conscious of it and begin to understand my "spirituality" and how it was connected to God.
So yes my INNER strength grew and my "Holy Grail" was the "Human Spirit" given to me by God to know Him.
My "GOOD" came from my spiritual attribute, anything other than that was a physical or material action.
I now try to live with "God's Law" which is Love,Faith,Patience,Gentleness,
Temperance, and be a doer of God's words , and try develop divine character.
I have set my SELF this task and hope to succeed with God's help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.063 sec, (1)