Hi Larx, and thanks shorty,
Larx please don't listen to the wind from mms supporters, statements like jonshers to you about there is no chlorine in ASC etc. (fatigue and dry mouth sensation)
just so happens I have 2 silent partner/directors in Biosafe Technologies P/L.
One is a dentist, Dr Myles Lear who owns the Sydney Fresh Breath Clinic, and Tim Erskine -Smith, owner of Erskine Dental supplies.
Lark, in 2004 the International Symposium of Dentists met in New York, the agenda for that year was the evaluation of every mouthwash/rinse available on the market since 1954.
Evaluation concluded that a solution that contains 1000 ppm of available Chlorine dioxide is the best mouthwash available in the world today,
products such as ClosysII, Therabreath, Profresh, Amway's product Nvars just to name a few are between 670 and 1200 ppm of available ClO2.
Lark, to make your own from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to make 1 litre of the wash/rinse, add 6 ml of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to a litre of water. You know have a mouth/wash rinse containing 1000 ppm of available ClO2, activation is achieved by using the mouths pH, volatile sulphur compounds, gingival gum disease and halitosis are treated along with microbial and bacterial kill.
Lark, you hit the nail on the head,n early, with your following statement, well done!
"My assumption has been that harmful bacteria can recolonize tubules in teeth and jawbones, because they're always coming in with our food. I guess the tubules can be sealed off to such bacteria after healing enough."
Here is a couple of good articles on:
JAWBONE CAVITATIONS: Infarction, Infection & Systemic Disease,
(bone death due to poor blood supply) is one of the major concerns you need to address! It is the toxins produced by these anaerobic bacteria that are most damaging to the body.
When you use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement using Bumbles protocol you are using ASC Technology not Chlorine Dioxide, and if you are activating with citric and following Bumbles protocol you have found your problem.
You see Bumble recommends citric acid at 5 X the required rate,
so your MMS will be acidic and hold quite a bit of disassociated citric acid !
And this acidic solution of MMS (pH around 3) would have a powerful effect in in helping growth of anaerobic
You are poisoning yourself with MMS, below are the toxicological symptoms of chlorine dioxide poisoning, I note 5 of the symptoms you have.
May cause pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness and fatigue. NOTE: Direct contact with chlorine dioxide causes eye and skin irritation and may cause ...
Chlorine dioxide has been shown to impair neurobehavioral and neurological
development in rats exposed perinatal. Significant Depression of thyroid hormones has also been observed in rats and monkeys exposed to it in drinking-water studies. A
guideline value has not been established for chlorine dioxide because of its rapid
hydrolysis to chloride and because the chlorite provisional guideline value is adequatelyprotective for potential toxicity from chlorine dioxide. The taste and odour threshold for this compound is 0.4 mg/litre.
Hazard Rankings for Chlorine Dioxide
More hazardous than most chemicals in 6 out of 8 ranking systems.
Ranked as one of the most hazardous compounds (worst 10%) to ecosystems.
Chlorine Dioxide By Products Toxicological review.
The toxic action of chloride is primarily in the form of oxidative damage to red blood cells at doses as low as 10 mg/kg of body weight. There are indications of mild neurobehavioral effects in rat pups at 5.6 mg/kg of body weight per day. There are conflicting data on the genotoxicity of chloride. Chlorite does not increase tumours in laboratory animals in chronic exposure studies.
"The toxicity of chlorate is similar to that of chlorite, but chlorate is less effective at inducing oxidative damage. It does not appear to be teratogenic or genotoxic in vivo. There are no data from long-term carcinogenicity studies.
Chlorine is a greenish-yellow gas with a strong, irritating odor. It is used in making other chemicals, as a disinfectant, in bleaching, and for purifying water and sewage. Acute exposure can severely burn the eyes and skin, causing permanent damage, and may cause throat irritation, tearing, coughing, nose bleeds, chest pain, fluid build-up in the lungs (pulmonary edema), and death. Chronic exposure can damage the teeth, and irritate the lungs, causing bronchitis, coughing, and shortness of breath. A single high exposure can permanently damage the lungs.
Chlorine dioxide is a reddish-yellow gas or reddish-brown liquid used to bleach textiles, flour, and wood pulp, to treat water, and for other uses. Breathing chlorine dioxide gas can irritate the lungs, nose, and throat, causing coughing, nosebleeds, and chest pain. Higher levels may cause fluid to build up in the lungs (pulmonary edema) leading to death. Long-term or repeat exposure can cause cough, phlegm, and other breathing problems, and can lead to permanent lung damage.