Re: Referenced Data About ClO2

shortangle2 Views: 3,204
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,209,375

Re: Referenced Data About ClO2

Hi Jon,

You wrote:

"I just gave you the answer, it is there in black and white
AT LEAST 30% of the radio labelled 36Cl was absorbed but it is not known what quantity
of this is ClO2. You can argue that no ClO2 made it into the blood but there is no evidence for this either from this report."

Okay, here we go. Ready???? I said that there is no evidence of how much if any is absorbed by the DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. I, actually the reference material, never said none is absorbed in other ways in the body. That is your assumption and misunderstanding, twice now, of what I wrote. I guess it gives you something to do to claim otherwise.

You wrote:

"I can't make the explanation of the activition any clearer
It's so easy to stump you" (sic)

Why are you so rude, exactly? You could make everything clearer, if you were actually reading and comprehending and expressing with clarity, it would be much easier to understand you then.

I do understand, though, that pretending to understand is more important to you than actual understanding. Very sad indeed. And potentially dangerous.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)