CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: An Open Letter to My CZ Buddies

hopinso Views: 2,049
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,209,180

Re: An Open Letter to My CZ Buddies

I am another person who honestly believes that Liver Flushing has saved my life. I'm certain I was a candidate for surgery when my naturopath introduced me to flushing. When I found Curezone I was able to experiment and fine tune a flushing protocol that works best for me. Not only are the "I feel like I'm gonna die" gallbladder attacks a thing of the past, I also enjoy better digestion, clearer skin, relief from chronic diagnosed Clinical Depression, reduction of frequency and severity of migraine headaches, less PMS, easier periods, then an easy segue into menopause.

Liver Flushing may not be a cure-all by itself, but, I firmly believe it is the best starting place for a health program. Like you, I have had to deal with a lot of insults from people including a forum owner. However, no one can take away the wonderful things Liver Flushing has done for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)