CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dark circles under eyes - and Liver Flush

Sashi Views: 4,912
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 120,830

Re: dark circles under eyes - and Liver Flush

Hiya,
I've just finished my 4th liver cleanse, and got out the usual 20-30 odd stones and a lot of green slush and white shaff. But this time i'm feeling really really yucky all over even 4 days after the cleanse, like someone just posted on this forum ! I've lost a little weight too. My digestion seems impaired, and i have diarrhoea though not very severe. I feel generally down and out, and the stool smells really foul.

Yesterday i figured this was because the cleanse released toxins and parasites, which might be making me feel this way. I immediately started on the Clark-Parasite-Herbs, and within a day i feel much better. Especially the cloves seem to drmatically improve how i feel in my gut(6 caps a day). I took diet fibre yesterday, to keep the toxins from being reabsorbed before being eliminated. I've also taken to drinking a lot of water.

Can anybody tell me what else to do, or why exactly i am feeling so bad this time ? Incidentally this time i also did a coffee enema the day after the cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)