CureZone   Log On   Join
Why PlzChukle has my RESPECT!

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Royal Flora - Beyond Probiotics
Learn why Royal Flora is superior to dairy-based probi...

More
More
candidaincontext Views: 3,148
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,208,390

Why PlzChukle has my RESPECT!

Things I HAVE personally noticed about PlzChukle

1. I have never EVER EVER seen you act maliciously towards any one in these forums. You have only supported others... and treated them with dignity and respect.

2. You are open to other peoples points of view, and are willing to learn and see outside the possibilities outside the current "natural healing" paradigm.

3. You question EVERYTHING... you research every possible healing modality that comes up with regards to healing.

4. You make the best possible choices based on the knowledge you have and from your own personal EXPERIENCE.

5. Your willing to try out new healing modalities with your own CASH, TIME, and BODY. And tell us after how it affected you.

6. You take the NATURAL way... for all the times I have seen others bring the bible into thier discussions, then start saying to take inorganic substances and chemicals is COMPLETE HYPOCRACY! and they know this.

7. You are supportive, and very helpful when others ask for advice... I dont think I have ever seen you turn someone down.

Plzchukle... I feel sorry that so many out there are attacking you because you have decided to take it upon yourself to try out some of Charlies liver tonic. Then when you say its helping you... people get mad and flip out. Its completly close minded and mean.

What I have seen happen in these forums... is that Charlie has challenged the paradigm. He has challenged everything from iodine... to the eating of meat. And because his means often challenges the views of others, they take it personally, then get offended, then look for any way possible to attack Charlie.

And so they are now attacking you PlzChukle... even though you are just speaking about how your getting better using the tonic. I have said this once, and I will say it again. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! And when I see this natural tonic helping you PlzChukle, where many other healing modalities havent. I take note...

These people have an agenda... thier goal is to get rid of Charlie. And they will use anything they can get thier hands on to attack him. Even u PlzChukle... its now turned into politics.

My favorite is when the chemdine triplets and thier lapdogs were bashing Charlie in trappers forum... and he started bible thumping. He posted about Genesis 1:29... which says absolutely nothing about eating inorganic iodine. lol... thats like preaching kama sutra... and telling people to take v1agra.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)