You keep talking about a toxic level of whatever (are we talking about ClO2, NaClO2, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ???). If you're feeling suicidal, please make sure you call the suicide prevention hotline quickly. I'm afraid I don't know the number in GB so look it up.
After that, could you please post appropriate research for the toxic levels of ClO2 and NaClO2 and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ? Thank you. These would be studies that are not based on LD50 studies of any other species as well as studies when unexpected death takes place. Those are not transferable to human toxicity levels.
You might want to look up "human toxicity" for each of these compounds at the NIH or PubMed. That would certainly clarify this whole thing. Please make sure you post the urls so we can all look at them.
I've already read what's been posted about this and so far, no actual information that is relevant to humans.