CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: absolutely fascinating...

HennaHead Views: 6,327
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,206,563

Re: absolutely fascinating...

Thanks Wombat! Do you think it is safe to assume that everytime we come down with post nasal drip or congestion that our breast (mammary glands), lymp system (under the arms), might also be under attack? We can spit and hack up mucous from your throats and blow it out the nose but what about the mucous that sets in the chest? Maybe trying to dry up mucous with meds is not the way to go. Maybe, we need to prevent it in the first place and Iodine does that for us.

It's very rare for men to get Breast Cancer but I would think they would have some problems too. My first husband at the age of 15, had to have lumps removed from his breast, yes he had started developing breast. He later developed thyroid storm and this is how the doctors discoved that he had Grave's disease. What a nightmare that was. His mother had thyroid disease (also diagnosed severe bi-polar) and it was said she nearly died during and after childbirth with him. He weighed over 12 pounds. When we went back and searched for a copy of his birth announcement it said he weighed 22 pounds. That had to have been a mistake. But 12 pounds is pretty huge for a newborn. Makes me wonder if all these big newborns we have these days are not from a lack of appropriate Iodine levels in our diets.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)