CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

wombat Views: 941
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,206,358

Re:

Well, it's not because they're illegal aliens, it's because they're poor.

When I was in college, I took a class called "institutions and individual behavior", all about how our destinies are laid out for us by school "tracking", etc. We read a paper published in the 60s that purported that blacks were less intelligent than their white counterparts. I was on the train home from class, really engrossed in this paper...Needless to say that some of the criteria used to judge intelligence was intelligence "tests" that were slanted...

fill in the blank..."Bobby's dad mows the lawn with a "_________".

Well, Bobby, doesn't have a "dad", has never seen a lawn.... so...?

Anyway, as I said, I was really engrossed in this research, so engrossed, in fact, that I didn't realize that I had gotten on the wrong train(this was in Chicago). I looked up, I was the only white face. I was instantly terrified.

Nothing happened, BTW. Got off the train and caught another back to make my connection.

So, I guess my point is that one can have lofty ideals about the brotherhood of humanity but when faced with the reality of being the only one of your "tribe"...
fear and the survival instinct kick in. Thaty's what happened to me, anyway.

So, I have smelled the "shit". And I do understand why that guy reacted as he did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)