CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Repetition for emphasis . . .

candidaincontext Views: 1,438
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,206,033

Re: Repetition for emphasis . . .

so by processing organic foods with inorganic minerals, the organic foods become inorganic? So its not just heat, its also the processing.

I have a couple questions for you then.

1. Is sea salt organic? Is it organic because it has been processed in the ocean for thousands of years?

I know that iodized salt has been processed with iodine, and becomes unhealthy. Yet many areas in health suggest we eat sea salt, and even in nature I see the animals licking salt off the sides of the road or on a salt lick. So I am positive salt is good for us... how exactly it should be taken I is what I am not sure of.

2. I know you said that food turns back into mineral state when it is burnt... what exactly do you mean by burnt? Are you talking about the black stuff on toast when it is cooked on high heat, or are you talking about the whole food is burnt from cooking it at too high of a temperature?(possibly a turkey that is cooked at high heat in the oven for a long time).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)