CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Change?

biosafe Views: 845
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,205,480

Re: A Change?

I suppose this is where the frustration comes back, seriously, I look at the
WF10 TCDO thread and I could only think, how many times have I talked about understanding ClO2 and ASC technologies to be laughed at by supporters.
i look at, what would a normal human being do, if they used a product and were confronted by the information about benefits of that product being challenged, like humble, with information like:
his letter to Scientology breakaway group talking about a scam similar to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement but with books, his other books that mention a scam, all the phony doctors and foundations, no proof, etc, etc.

Well they would be questioning what they are talking,
Christ it is pretty simple, medical research says it is poisonous to human beings.

So have any of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol supporters ever proved my ppm calculations wrong, NO.

My data wrong, NO!

Not been able to answer posts on humble claims? Many!

So personaly Catlin,
I suspect we are still dealing with the same people as before, and know
the information put forward about humble is overwhelmingly strong against him.

So what does that say for us, wasting our time,
I have seen Tom change and change others,
they now need to only go the last step and say what we know, it's a scam with a great chemical.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)