CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Somebody tell/prove me...why CAN'T it be assimilated ANYwhere in the intestines? :Re: Yes & No (& maybe) "yeast food for thought" Re: Red Star Yeast T6635+B-12 not synthetic.

candidaincontext Views: 7,027
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,205,207

Re: Somebody tell/prove me...why CAN'T it be assimilated ANYwhere in the intestines? :Re: Yes & No (& maybe) "yeast food for thought" Re: Red Star Yeast T6635+B-12 not synthetic.

so then an ideal situation would be to get raw organic foods straight off the farm... and consume them as is? (no washing) to get the bacterias... aswell as liver flushing/rebuilding to make the environment in the bowels more hospitable for these desirable soil based bacteria...

now i made an assumption about eating raw veggies and fruits and the bacteria entering our bowels. I would imagine that eating fermented foods could help repopulate the bowels? But does it necessarily reach the bowels?

It might also be necessary to stage the probiotics in certain doses/species as symptoms relieve themselves. Kinda like in an aquarium... first you get a bloom of nitrosomas bacteria that convert ammonia to nitrite... then the nitrosomas bloom converting the nitrite to nitrogen... plants use the nitrogen. I am sure the human bowels have the exact same process.... there are probably different bacterias/yeasts at different stages of the bowels. A natural ecosystem...

Or just take a whole variety of bacteria all at once, and what ever propegates... propegates. Administering these bacteria is now the question? Some say eat them straight up... some say enteric coating. I dont know...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)