CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Responsibility . . .

candidaincontext Views: 1,590
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,205,166

Re: Responsibility . . .

Exactly 333333... so doctors perscribe drugs that hurt us, where is the responsibility in that? We are taught growing up that doctor knows best, and that doctor will make us better. It isnt until we get sick, or see someone we know get sick and start sounding alarms that we question the system.

Just because he doesnt post the amounts or even the herbs... that doesnt make him a unresponsible. He already said some of the herbs he uses can be potentially dangerours when applie incorrectly. So if he posts the formula, and someone out there goes and makes it "extra strong" so they get better faster... they could end up hurting themselves. This is obviously some serious stuff... and if you havent already noticed, Charlie is extremely cautious when it comes to everything. Which in my opinion is a good thing. Aswell Charlie is considering teaching us how to make the tonic.

I understand you though. I mean we are taught to be leary of snake oil salesmen and such... especially after dealing with the low down actions of the FDA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)