CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fruit - yes or no - white tongue coating?

candidaincontext Views: 2,725
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,204,847

Re: Fruit - yes or no - white tongue coating?

Check out Charlies forum... he has alot of interesting theories regarding the liver and candida. He practices western, chinese, and eastern herbal medicine approaches... aswell as some of his own.

Anyway Charlie suggested that my liver is congested, and sluggish.... and that his condition can lead to back pressures in the lymphatic system. I saw a new chinese herbalist yesterday on an impluse after talking to Charlie... he said to me that my liver was stagnating and putting pressure on my spleen. The spleen is a major part of the lymphatic system.

So what I am getting at is if the liver is not dealing with the mucous in the lymph... because it is congested/sluggish, the back pressures can happen leading to things like the lymph detoxing where it can like through the skin or emptying into the mouth, ears, and nose.

Charlie explains the bowel problems here, aswell as what I am talking about in greater detail... it is well worth your time to read his posts

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1173613

all I can say is that I understand why the raw food diet worked so well for me. The quicker the foods leave the bowels when there is not enough bile, the less time it has to go putrid... thier self digesting and such. Aswell the foods are cooling, which helps my condition... which may not help someone elses. And they dont build up debris, they break down alot of it. So I may not be on the 100% raw food kick anymore, but I still feel it has alot to offer in the way of relieving symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)