CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes & No (& maybe) "yeast food for thought" Re: Red Star Yeast T6635+B-12 not synthetic.

candidaincontext Views: 6,843
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,204,968

Re: Yes & No (& maybe) "yeast food for thought" Re: Red Star Yeast T6635+B-12 not synthetic.

your speculating as to why a wild animal eats feces.... did someone actually do a study where they gave animals in the wild poo with b12 and some without to see which would be eaten?

And why is it that the b12 that is being produced is not being absorbed.... is it being rejected possibly? Are the bowels messed up?

WHy is it that vegans in india do not suffer b12 deficiencies... but the ones that immigrate to england do get b12 deficiencies. Really... it makes me wonder what is so different about england from india that causes people to become b12 deficient. Could it be the flouride and chlorine in the water? because I am pretty sure they cant afford to do that in india.

I am not trying to start an arguement... because I really dont care about picking sides. That is not the purpose of what I am trying to get at. What I am getting at are the anomallies in the need to eat meat to get b12. Some people just do not have to suppliment thier b12... and if it so important to the human body... why doesnt the human body make it. I mean I can see why in a cat or dog they dont make it. Most of the food they eat is meat... but their bowels are also designed to eat mostly meat. But the bowels of a human arent the same, they are designed for mostly fruits and veggies...

However there were situations where cannabalism happened in south america... was this out of a desperate need to get b12? Are there certain people that make b12, and others that cant. Is it geographic? does it have to do with the air?

I am so confused its not even funny...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.484 sec, (1)