CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes & No (& maybe) "yeast food for thought" Re: Red Star Yeast T6635+B-12 not synthetic.

candidaincontext Views: 6,988
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,204,850

Re: Yes & No (& maybe) "yeast food for thought" Re: Red Star Yeast T6635+B-12 not synthetic.

i never understood the b12 meat eating thing...

No Animal or Plant makes it... only bacteria and yeast. Every animal in the wild is healthy and happy. Some animals eat animals which is natural and possibly thier source of b12.... however most animals don't.

How do the animals that dont eat other animals get thier b12 if thier own bodies do not manufacture it, especially when it is such a necessary vitamin to life?

I would think that the yeast/bacteria that make it... would be somewhere in the animals bodies, where they could easily absorb it. Especially since the meat in cows and such are full of the b12. A reliable source... and that spot in my opinion would be where all the other yeast/bacteria are... the bowels.

P.S. more meat eaters wind up with b12 deficiencies than vegans each year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)