CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:B-12 testing.

megan Views: 6,872
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,204,458

Re:B-12 testing.

thanks, I'll have a look at that site. I find it interesting how some raw foodists don't take any b12 and are not deficient apparently? (like storm) and some say everyone needs to supplement. I think more believe we need to supplement.

I actually take a b12 supplement too, just in case. I've also read that vegans and meat eaters alike are b12 deficient, some places say it's more common in meat eaters than vegans. what is true, I don't know. years ago, when people lived more naturally and we hadn't polluted ourself for generations, and the world to the extent it is now, did we have these deficiencies? it seems in the ideal world, we could get all that's needed from food alone.

however, the big difference is we are not in ideal world anymore, food sources do not have the nutrient profiles they once did and neither are our bodies in general what they once were. the road back to a natural diet now is harder in terms of detox and deficiencies, I think, than it would have been 100 years ago. we are starting from a poorer state.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)