CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gaberiel Cousins on vegans and B12

HealingWaters Views: 7,051
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,204,234

Re: Gaberiel Cousins on vegans and B12

Qunita,

Thank you for the article from Dr. Cousins very informative. I am more than sure that if Dr. Cousins was a party to our discussion on this forum he too would agree with this other important fact....EVERYBODY'S BODY IS DIFFERENT. Now if we know that and accept that then we can take it a step further and understand that everyBody is going to therefore responds differently under the same situtions. In this example different responses to the Raw Food Lifestyle is based on what that lifestyle consist of for each particular individual. This is a factor that will never be the same. So what works for me as Raw Foodist is not going to work for Set or someOther Raw Foodist because our individual needs are each going to be different. Understand this before you stand on a soap box and preach what is right and what is wrong for Raw Fooders. From what I gather you are not a Raw Fooder nor a Vegan nor are you a consultant of either. You are just passionate about your meat eating. That is all well and fine. Learn more about the Raw Food lifestyle and then when you have concerns convey them by stepping of the soap box and walk among the people you are addressing.

One Perfect Love

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)