CureZone   Log On   Join
Since this IS the...Re: My tonic recipe

Views: 1,938
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,204,342

Since this IS the...Re: My tonic recipe

Herbs and Herbal Formulas Forum.

A good (rhetorical) question would be, just what ARE the two of you 'supporting' by your posts in this thread?

To most readers, it would seem that you're supporting & exhibiting --
--personal fault finding
--disrespect and improper usage of Curezone (and disrespect to the readers/posters waste their time clicking on posts, hoping to find information and instead, finding public bickering)
--inability to handle accusations in any type of a manner that could be considered mature
--evidence of (hopefully) both of your worst sides

Curezone has a Personal Conflicts forum for this type of behavior. But it would seem to me that if you have differences to work through (and that either of you truly desire to solve a problem), that you would stop wasting Curezone space (and other posters time), and work out your differences via private email.

The drama of it all has taken away valuable time for many posters. Please, if you don't respect yourselves enough to either solve your differences privately (or bury them), at least respect the rest of us enough to take it to a forum (Personal Conflicts) that nobody bothers to read.

And for heavens sakes, please don't respond with another barrage of "But, 49156, he did this! and she did that! but he did that first! but she started it!"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)