CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr. Cousins forgot one VERY important FACT! (grrrr).Re: Gaberiel Cousins on vegans and B12

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
unyquity Views: 7,829
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,204,234

Dr. Cousins forgot one VERY important FACT! (grrrr).Re: Gaberiel Cousins on vegans and B12

>>>One study done in 2000 by Donaldson at Hallelujah Acres on primarily live food diet people, but with some B-12 supplementation via nutritional yeast, showed only about 15% of the people were less than 200, and none of them less than 160. The supplementation with nutritional yeast was 5 pg. of B-12 from one tablespoon of Red Star Vegetarian Support.<<<

So Red Star definitely does the job...and the recommended dosage is TWO tablespoons a day, not one. So if these people studied would have been given the proper dosage none would have even been 'on the edge'.

>>>My general recommendation is that if you have symptoms of B-12 deficiency, you can even start with a 100 pg. injection, or according to the research, an oral administration of 1,000 pg. per day for two to four weeks is equal to repeated monthly injections. After about a month of the oral, the dose can be cut in half. One can even cut that in half again. I don't really recommend nutritional red star yeast, because of the fungal potential; I think that the safest and healthiest approach is via supplementation.<<<

::::huge smirk & sarcasm...and ANGER::::

Oh yes "Doctor", of course :::throws up hands & rolls eyes::: you recommend getting injections (MD,$$$) or expensive/pharmaceutical/synthetic 'oral administration' instead of the yeast....but your reason can NOT be because of the "fungal potential". You see, with all your advanced scientific training & education, you forgot to mention one VERY important FACT...

*!*!*!*!*!
Red Star Nutritional Yeast is made from NON-ACTIVE Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast. (It's been 'sterilized' so there is absolutely NO potential for ANY type of fungal infections).
*!*!*!*!*!

'Wouldn't want you to learn about or recommend something that costs less than $10 a month, tastes great and blows away trips to the MD and pharmacy.

But hey, we all really appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge & research (assuming that we can trust anything else in the article, when a friggin' MD can't even take the time to know whether or not the best vegan source for B12 on the market is active or non-active yeast).

:::in my best 'Mr Rogers' voice:::

Okay Curezoners, can you say "conflict of interest"? Sure, I knew you could!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)