CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hey Zabavadad--aerobic vs anerobic??? how wrong!!

Views: 2,182
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,203,042

Re: hey Zabavadad--aerobic vs anerobic??? how wrong!!

TOM

their better health MAY simply be due to the Budwig protocol they admit to doing--how can you say its the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement if theyre doing other more documented alternatives???

while I dont get how the flax/cottage cheese works--I do know that many claim results and have some drs tests to show for it

I too dont begrudge anyones healing--as long as they dont promote something probably risky to others based upon faulty ( and even FALSE) science

they should say " it helped me but may be dangerous and I dont know how or why it worked for me" to be ethical and honest

you think anyone would buy this junk if they adverted it " we dont know how or why but its magic"??? all the marketing classes and entrepreneurial sites teach to throw a bunch of words at the public and hope no one will understand enough to refute

and so of course thats whats happening here, and then those gobbledygook words get passed along until its gospel--

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)