CureZone   Log On   Join
swollen ankles

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Downunder Views: 7,924
Published: 18 years ago

swollen ankles

Hi
I found this awesome site, and can't stop coming back to it. I have learnt so much here. I had never even had the desire to do any internal cleansing, I thought it was all a lot of balony.
NOW, I have been doing the MC, first for 8 days, and I feel better for it. I have been doing my second for 3 days plus the PB and the salt water in the morning.
I am looking forward to January when I hope to do it for say 20 days or at least 10 days straight. you know, the holidays, the pre Christmas drinks, the barbecues etc. I thought doing it for a few days at a time would be better than none at all. I am so excited about doing it for say, 20 days, and losing all that plaque.
I have had a cough for quite a long time now, and am hoping to get that cleared.
However, I have had swollen ankles. the last 6 months I have been suffering with the occasional swollen ankles, but recently I have had them every day. I am not sure if it is the heat? (It is 38 degrees Celsius here at the moment.)or is it all that water I am drinking?
I am hoping someone can help me with this problem.
Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)