CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Response from "THE PHANTOM TOXICOLOGIST/PATHOLOGIST"!

shortangle2 Views: 2,763
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,202,781

Re: Response from "THE PHANTOM TOXICOLOGIST/PATHOLOGIST"!

Post partly deleted by moderator. For personal conflicts (or attacks) post on the Personal Conflicts forum.

So are you trying to imply that you are that liver cancer toxicologist/knower of all things? If not, then your "title" is extremely misleading. So, cough it up, well, not the mms, please, the name, credentials, etc or keep it to yourself.

I have no problem, with the help of some of my friends, going through the personnel records etc of where this amazing human being claims to have done such interesting work. You've already seen the results of some of that work, haven't you. You do know that with rare exception, Ph.D. Theses are now cataloged, in many cases going back 60+ years. Or, the telephone is always pretty fast too.

Why don't you just go back to "I don't know what I'm doing, I just like attention."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)