Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,202,300

Re: Chemtrails nanotech -- parasite diagnostic test

Morgellons

Then came Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1079393
"I never had expectations of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement curing Morgellons..."

MMS CURE FOR LIVING IN A TOXIC WORLD!
It has been claimed that we are all amazingly toxic in our bodies and that at least like 95% of ALL our illness and diseases would be easily cured by our own body's natural healing abilities if we simply had a thorough detox (and then maintained with good, live organic food).
Since we are being loaded up with highly unnatural toxins from any number of sources, is something to be very aware of - even things like the benzene in the fuel at the gas station. And then you've got the water we drink, the whole food supply, the air we breath, the drugs we (may) take, the vaccinations we've had, what falls out of the sky (CHEMTRAILS, etc) - the list goes on and on.

Each one is a study in its own right, and protection is not obvious. For example, when you come to realise that the only ingredient in rat poison is Sodium Fluoride, and that that's what they often put in our water (and toothpaste, etc.) and so decide not to drink it, you then have to remember that any other product you buy that's produced with water, like beer, soda, etc. may well have rat poison, sorry, Sodium Fluoride, in it (as well as goodness knows what else!)

How can we 'protect' ourselves from such an onslaught of toxins? How much have we already built up in our bodies?

But there is another view: what if we were instead to become SO clean and toxin free that none of these could ever touch us? To be toxin-free in body, mind and soul?

Now, as far as physical toxins in our body are concerned, the usual advice/recommendation is to go through a thorough detox program, such as fasting on mainly vegetable juices and certain natural herbs, etc. And I have been feeling certain that this is probably a very good idea for me, but I've never got around to doing it and it seems like a lot of effort, etc.

So then something 'miraculous' appears in my reality that appears to be the perfect, rapid and DEEP detox, that seems to be a cure-all for almost ALL diseases - colds to cancer, that chelates heavy metals, etc., and I think - hmm, nice timing!

And so I'd like to introduce this Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or Miracle Mineral Supplement.

When I first came across a MMS (which is spreading around the globe like wildfire), three things caught my eye:

More at: http://theomegaway.com/mms.html

-turiya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (2)