CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: G'Day Jon, conclusion

shortangle2 Views: 1,888
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,201,660

Re: G'Day Jon, conclusion

Jon,
I'm very glad you're feeling better and as long as whatever treatment you try isn't dangerous to you, why not. No harm, no foul.

You wrote:

"if it works it works and for me I've pretty much proved to myself that it works well enough to qualify as a very important treatment
All that remains is to iron out the small details and they do seem to be small"

This is the statement of a person who has already made up his mind that mms is harmless and helpful, and of somebody who understands its biological functioning.

Is there any point in continued discussion by you and any other person who wants to discuss facts? No. You're beyond the reach of factual information. You do not understand how "mms" in your body, because, quite simply, nobody does. Period.

Please notice that in Bruce's very cogent and understandable post about how ClO2 works, at no time did he refer to ClO2 in the human body or other mammals. There has been some research in that area, but it's very limited and only show where it ends up, and harm that may occur under certain circumstances, but that's about it.

You are clearly still easily confused, as are many of us, about interaction of biological/organic matter and ClO2. Do you know what biofilm is? Do you know the purpose of oxidation is? Can you tell us exactly how long the mms remains in the stomach or how long it stays in the intestine or does it get to either? Personally, I do not consider those small questions.

Well, enough said Jon. I can only conclude you value arguement over understanding or you do not wish, for whatever reason, to process the facts to which you have been lucky enough to be exposed.

Good luck and I really hope you contine to feel well no matter what happens with mms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)