CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wouldnt that be considered an oxymoron?

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Reduce Inflammation with Liposomal C-25% OFF SALE!
5100mg/ounce; Boost Immunity, Reduc...

USA’s Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

Reduce Inflammation with Liposomal C-25% OFF SALE!
5100mg/ounce; Boost Immunity, Reduc...

USA’s Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

biosafe Views: 764
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,202,382

Re: wouldnt that be considered an oxymoron?

Below is a great read, it's rubbish but has some good laughs

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2008/06/14/thoughts-on-diarrhea-salmonella-...

Please don't tell me the failofficer does not understand that bears do sh.t in the woods and little animals sh.t in the tomato patch, but hey he would look pretty stupid if he said " The officials (along with Western medical thinking) assume that salmonella “caused” the diarrhea, and are now seeking a negligent source to come down on. Salmonella is found in animal feces, and is now assumed to have somehow “jumped over” to these tomatoes at the source, which will probably become the “Osama bin Laden” of tomato growers." Yep, he's that stupid!

Look,
the rubbish posted by the failofficer is that stupid to people with an understanding, Aussies would say "fair suck of the sav failofficer" meaning do you think were that gullible, don't put it over us!

I'm only posting under my post because I don't believe the failofficer would say there is a secret FDA plan to infest tomatoes with salmonella, because in some cases the tomatoes already have salmonella.

Oh, what i really wanted to say was:

Humble hired gun,
Adam Abraham claims FDA are infecting infected tomatoes with the same infection they are infected with and then release publicly that infection came from infected tomatoes
that were infected with an infection that the industry infects against the infection for the reasons seen during the infectious outbreak.

Someone please come back and tell me that animals don't sh.t in tomato patches in the U.S, go on please!

I am exited, I want to know what the Big Pharma did during all this, deceive, cheat and rip people of making money I spose, Big Pharma must be in same business as humble but not supported by idiots, they have approvals but they operate the same!

THIS PROVES IT!

More crap from the failofficer!

"The net effect of this latest “false,” or contrived alarm by the FDA, born of our collective ignorance about how the human body works, is to disrupt an already stressed food supply chain, discarding millions of pounds of perfectly good produce, and casting a pall of suspicion and fear over raw tomatoes while seeking to identify a scapegoat. All of this for 23 hospitalizations out of a population of over 300 million people since mid-April 2008."

"my perception has changed, to see diarrhea as our friend. It’s no less an unpleasant experience, but it’s not the “prevent at all costs” villain that it’s being made out to be. And neither is the Salmonella.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy is a lunatic, he is asking you to accept salmonella as your friend.
Hail Salmonella: Hail oh great sal!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)