CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Silverfox

biosafe Views: 2,807
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,202,026

Re: Silverfox

Hi Tom,
Get her out son,
Go to that spirits cupboard and get that scotch bottle Tom,.............
..Heres to Truth, Justice, and the Tom way. (the tom way says's allot of what I say, just with decorum)
and we will toast the future and the benefits of ASC and ClO2 Technologies becoming
widely known,
and new discoveries and uses are then just around the corner.

Your appreciation for what ClO2 is Tom comes across in your words, you now
understand that a pH change of just 2 could mean releasing 168,000 ppm of free ClO2 and 30,000 ppm of free clo2 from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , it is also appreciated you efforts to understand testing of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

If anyone wants to test themselves as to what Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is doing for them, contact a microbial lab and see whether a swab sample or urine is better for them to do a
SPC (Standard Plate Count)on, this includes all forms of disinfection and does not need dissected unless it shows abnormalities.

You would do before taking MMS and 15 minutes after taking and they cost about
$20.00 Aus, $25.00 US. or you can buy bacteria test kits but they are generally over $100.00

I would be happy to make recommendations based on my experience if ClO2 usage was in the single figure area.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)