'I was drawn into this discussion forum (and I believe this is somewhat the same for Bruce) because of what people taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement were reporting as side effects. We both believe that these side effects are a result of chlorine dioxide poisoning. This is a result of making and using a solution with too high a concentration of chlorine dioxide.'
I don't believe you can say ALL the side effects are due to chlorine dioxide poisoning and we have been through this argument before. This is because the symptoms reduce or go away despite continued use. Not an indication of poisoning.
Admittedly high doses can cause poisoning but can be antidoted easily
also you said
'If you drink a solution with 1 PPM free ClO2, you will most likely suffer no ill effects. However, if you drink a solution with 100 PPM free ClO2, it will make you sick. Jim Humble has addressed this by simply stating that if you drink to much you will simply vomit... I will add to this that as you sneak up on the concentration needed to make you vomit, you will end up with nausea and diarrhea, and possible respiratory problems.'
I think he has clearly said you should not take so much to cause nausea also can this be poisoning if it goes away and you can later increase, I don't think so, we have addressed this too or have you forgotten.
Respiratory problems occur if you breathe the gas and only at high concentrations or for prolonged periods so this is not a concern either
I would get the impression that you were purposefully using Bruce style scare tactics but I think you know better than that