CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question

biosafe Views: 2,814
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,201,683

Re: Question

Hi Lainie,
that's a bit unfair to accept and make those comments .
It's good to see your interest, because there has to be a motive!!

For me it's people like jonser that twist things deliberately and have no scruples about what they say that spur me on, I don't want Jon though I again openly challenge Jim Humble to a public debate to prove his protocol it is false as he is!

The funny thing is Lainie, this is about what's right and wrong, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is wrong, hazchem and dangerous goods. No approval anywhere in the world for ClO2 to be ingested, injected or inhaled!

I know Miracle-Mineral-Supplement diluted 168 times is the best mouthwash available in the world.

I also know the symptoms of toxic exposure to Chlorine dioxide are:
Diarrhea
Nausea
Headaches
Fluid on lungs
could lead to pulmonary edema and death

And I also know Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol is so far out it's dangerous, also listen to Tom/FireFox, and ask Tom if you should listen to me!
I spent a few hours on the phone to him this afternoon after he rang me in Australia from Canada, It really was a pleasure to talk to Tom again, you can tell in his voice, as I heard the first time we spoke months ago he wants the truth on what is an amazing chemical!
See I have taught Tom what I know, Tom has learnt some of what I know by himself!
He had to, and to hear him say a couple of the things he did today gave me a real buzz, I won't out of respect repeat them but he could only have some of the answers he does by doing test/trials himself! There are a few things he really surprised me with, Tom's heart is also in the right place, so his want and need to understand about chlorine dioxide is to let others know, and I will admit Tom and I discussed long ago if I can support what I say, then I have something to say and sometimes I am not the coolest person around, well sorry, but I am grateful for at least the opportunity to debate on MMS, so anything you would like to know just ask!
Click on my picture, a profile!

Thanks Bruce.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)