CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the question is...
biosafe Views: 1,908
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,201,501

Re: the question is...


I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for 2 weeks now, and up to 12 drops, but I can't take another drop of it! I am tired of this harsh chemical making my throat raw, and I am sickened by the thought of another chemical burb coming up. The funny thing is every time I take it I get this weird nausea, combined with a strange headache, and I knew I had felt this way before but couldn't remember when. Then today I placed it, it was when I had accidentally inhaled a mixture of bleach and ammonia several years ago! To be honest, I am sure I could drink diluted bleach and get the same result as this "miracle" crap, and the bleach would probably taste better! And what's up with the "mineral supplement"? I didn't know chlorine gas was a mineral?? I really tried to have a positive outlook on this Science project of a cure, but even when I think about this stuff it makes me sick to my stomach. I'd say the only positive thing that came of it is it makes everything you eat for the next few hours taste terrible, so I definitely ate less, and I know if I keep taking it I will begin to throw up, I almost did that this morning, so that would help some people lose weight:) I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to keep taking something that makes me feel worse, and don't give me that crap that it's just the bugs and critters inside me revolting, I know that's not the case, it's definitely because my body is rejecting something that is a nasty harsh chemical.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019

0.328 sec, (1)