CureZone   Log On   Join
My 30th Liver Flush

woojungcorporation Views: 2,082
Published: 11 years ago

My 30th Liver Flush

I guess I cant really say its 30th since I had alot of unsuccessful LFs
during about 30 LFs, about 6 or 7 flushes were failure since some times I coudnt
take OO (Olive-Oil) mix and at times just took too little OO (Olive-Oil) mix

for me I only pass few stones with 4oz Olive oil I have to take more like 6 to 8 oz
and its getting really tired some to take so much oil
but on my 2nd Liver-Flush when I took 8oz of olive oil I passed around 500 to 600 stones
ever since the 2nd flush tho I couldnt tolerate all those oil

since then, recently I came up with an idea and its been working good for me so I want to share this with you all

I purchased a lot of 1000 "000" empty gelitin capsules for about $30. I actaully purchased these to fill them with Epsom Salt and according to the seller you cant fill them with liquid but I just got curious and filled it with olive oil and suprisingly it holds the olive oil with no problem. but the problem is that it takes 135 "000" capsules to fill 6.5 oz of olive oil. took me about an hour or so to fill them all. any ways this is what I do now

I take about 4 to 5 ounces of olive oil mixed with fresh pressed grape fruit and then quickly I take about 50 "000" olive oil filled capsules with water
after taking 3 caps I chase it down with chedder ruffles which is my favorite chip or doritos. I drink about 1 litre of water with it and since I been drinking water with it I been getting less, alot less naussaus at mid night and passing more stones

search google or yahoo for empty gelitin capsule, its worth it, you can use them with both Epsom Salt and olive oil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)