CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to north Blasto (Blastocystis) program

pipsqueak Views: 12,471
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,105

Re: to north Blasto (Blastocystis) program

Hi , I am having many neurological symptoms as well. I was put on a round of Flagyl for Blasto. I felt better for several weeks, then the symptoms came back with a vengeance. I have really intense ringing in my ears, memory issues, focus and concentration issues and sometimes I have extreme virtigo to the point that words on a page will not be stationary. I didnt' have the neurological symptoms prior to the Antibiotics and feel that the 'treatment' beat my immune system down enough for opportunistic bacteria to take hold elsewhere without any effect on blasti. But now my digestive problems seem minor!! Are there any thoughts on this or any success stories in reducing neurological symptoms - or for that matter an idea of what is causing them?? I also have a 4 year old with Blasto and have been told that he is too young for treatment - the risks of treatment are greater than the parasite. After my experience I tend to agree - and the cure is probably too powerful for his little organs. Does anyone know of children being treated and consequences of that. He shows no definitive symptoms, but I just don't want him to grow up feeling crappy and thinking that is normal - he doesn't have the vocabulary or experience to know or understand what is normal yet. If anyone can help or give suggestions I would be grateful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.828 sec, (1)