CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Results from my blood tests!!

seattle Views: 1,508
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,198,382

Re: Results from my blood tests!!

i've had EC off & on for over 12 years. the first few years i had several ACUTE instances, used corticosteroids, then they went away. the next several instances, those corticosteroids didn't work for me anymore, even the ever stronger ones. in fact, nothing worked, just made the condition worse. now i simply have chronic peeling & inflammation. totally sucks! i rarely wear lipstick. only the gentlest, organic lipbalm, with no flavour, fragrance, preservatives , lanolin or any of that jazz. i'm allergic. and now apparently, my own antibodies are attacking healthy cells non-stop. just. great. =(

anyhoo, i gave my doctor pee samples, shit samples, fingernail clippings, 5 vials of blood, vagina juice -- HAHAHA! i'm totally joking about the vagina juice, but everything else is true. just trying to point out my desperation. i told my poor doctor i just wanted to cover All My Bases, and do a process of elimination to get to the bottom of this.

my doc felt so bad about my frustration, so she obliged. what a sweetheart!

oh, she Did ask me about my hearing. my hearing is great, so whatever she was trying to get to, it's not what i have. (i should've asked her where she was going with that question.)

the point is -- and i've been trying to tell you guys this from the beginning -- get a Correct Diagnosis! you Could have what I have, or you Could have lupus or something else. for me, i Definitely have some sort of autoimmune disorder. and i still don't know which one from a long list of autoimmune disorders. need more tests.

hope that helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)