CureZone   Log On   Join
Another use for Dr. Schulze's Echinacea and Supertonic

Vavrona01 Views: 1,355
Published: 12 years ago

Another use for Dr. Schulze's Echinacea and Supertonic

I thought I would post this. About one month ago I woke up in the middle of the night with a tooth ache and my gums starting to swell. I went to my book "Curing with cayenne" and in it found a recipe for it. Among other things it mentioned Echinacea. Since I had a bottle of Schulze's I applied a few drops on the tooth hurting me. To my great surprise the pain disappeared immediately. I then took about five dropper full of Supertonic (that one I do myself) and went back to bed. Since this was on a friday morning I went to see my dentist asking him for an Antibiotic (just in case, as I did not want to spend the weekend in pain) but told him that I would be heavy on the Supertonic and the Echinacea during a few days so the Antibiotic would just be an insurance that I would take only if I could not resist the pain. This dentist is my business neighbor and we often talk about Natural medicine together. So he understood and agreed with my approach.
As planned I swallowed about five dropper full of Supertonic five or six times a day during a period of five days. Also twice a day I would bathe my aching gum with one of Echinacea. The bottom line is that not only I never experienced pain again but the swelling (the infection)went away. Needless to say I did not have any use for the antibiotic. Supertonic and Echinacea are very powerful. As a matter of fact since I started doing my own (maybe five years ago) I have never caught any cold. At the first sign of one approaching my immediate reflex is to turn to both.
And since I am at it here is another use for Echinacea. Each time I have a mosquito biting me I apply two or three drops on the bite and rub it in. No more pain, no swelling either.
I hope that someone will get inspired by this testimonial.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)